Oil Rig Management
VMCS have in depth knowledge of managing rigs and large scale teams to complete upgrade projects and complete new installations and testing to ensure your vessel is performing to its best capabilities. As well as managing upgrades such as the Safe Esbjerg, Self-Elevating Platform, they can also complete surveys and investigations to monitor the vessels performance and look into safety and near misses respectively.
VMCS have experience in green recycling projects in accordance with the Hong Kong and Basel conventions Project Manager for the decommissioning by green recycling in accordance with the Hong Kong and Basel Conventions of semi-submersible accommodation rig, Bornholm Dolphin, and tender support rig, Borgsten Dolphin. Responsibilities included budget management, compliance with legislative requirements both within exporting and importing countries. Coordination of project teams to prepare the vessels in all aspects for unmanned unmooring and unmanned deep-sea towing from UK to Turkey.
Surveys & Reports
VMCS can complete all required surveys reports and audits for your vessel and ensure everything is compliant with the required laws and conventions.
Health & Safety
Inspection & Planning
Accreditation’s and Training
- NEBOSH General certificate.
- Introduction to Leadership and Management
- DNV-GL Verification Scheme Training Workshop
- Kelvin Top Set – Senior Investigator
- ISM Auditor
- Foundation training for ISO 1400:2004
- Ships Security Officer
- Marine Operations of Self Elevating Platforms (Jack up Rigs)
- Rig Stability PT1 (Stability Theory)
- Certificate of Competence as Able Seaman (as amended)
- FOET survival certificate inc MIST
- Norwegian Regulations (40-hour course)
- Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practice.
- Synergi and SIS (STAR) electronic safety databases
- Incident Response Training – Incident Contact
- Safety Leadership
- Appraisal Skills
- Management of Change
- Working at Height – “Train a Trainer”
- GMDSS (ROC)
- COSHH Assessors
- Gas Detection and Confined Space Entry
Keep In Touch
Stay Updated On
Get In Touch